Foie Gras Kromeskis
Ingredients to serve 4
• 1 200 g pack block of Duck Foie Gras (semi-cooked)
• 1 egg
• 100 g breadcrumbs
• 400 g peas
• 4 long pink radishes
• 50g butter
• 1 shallot
• Salt, pepper
- Cut the block of Foie Gras into 4 to obtain 4 rectangles of Foie Gras of the same size.
- Coat each piece in the breadcrumb mixture (flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs). Repeat the operation twice and place in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime prepare the garnish. Brown a finely chopped shallot in butter. Add the peas, cover and cook on a low heat (until the peas are soft).
- Blend the pea preparation into a very fine puree. Season the puree with salt and pepper.
- Cook the radishes in butter, covering them for about 5 minutes.
- Take the 4 rectangles of breadcrumbed Foie Gras out of the refrigerator and deep fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange on the plates. Form a comma of pea puree, add one radish and one kromeski to each plate and serve immediately.