Salad of penne with cured duck breast
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 100g portion of cured duck breast
- 200 g of penne
- 20 g of Parmesan (slice)
- 60 g of peeled broad beans
- 16 walnut kernels
- Raspberry vinegar
- Walnut oil
- Olive oil
- Cook the penne in salted water for 10 minutes. Carefully drain your pasta and put to one side to cool.
- Quickly cook the broad beans in salted water. To be cooked correctly, the broad beans must retain some bite.
- Put the cold penne in a salad bowl and season with raspberry vinegar, a little walnut oil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Then add the broad beans and toss.
- Dress the plates, arranging the seasoned penne on each one, add a few walnuts, and lay a few slices of cured duck breast over your salad.
- As a final touch, add a sprinkling of Parmesan and chervil.