Egg casserole chorizo iberian
Ingredients (for 2 eggs) :
- 2 mini squashes
- 2 fresh eggs
- 3 slices of Iberian chorizo
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- The day before, cook the mini squashes in a pan of boiling salted water for about 15 minutes, leave them to cool until the next day, then cut off the cap and scoop out the flesh.
- The same day, mix the flesh with the cream, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Heat your oven to 200°.
- Cut the chorizo slices into very small cubes.
- Put some pumpkin purée on the bottom of the squash and cover with the chorizo cubes.
- Break an egg on top and sprinkle with more chorizo cubes.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 - 12 minutes depending on the power of your oven (keep an eye on the cooking time).
A recipe suggested by our blogger @sarahtatouilledanssacuisine