Foie Gras au vin doux et à la gelée de figues
- 6 slices of gingerbread
- 80 g foie gras (possibly with truffles)
- 2 fresh figs
- 2 dl of sweet white wine
- 3 sheets of gelatine (2 g/leaf)
- sprig of rosemary
- 6 edible violets (optional)
1. Jelly: soak the gelatine leaves in cold water. Pour the sweet white wine into a saucepan and heat. Squeeze the gelatine sheets and let them melt in the warm liquid.
2. Pour into a deep dish and leave to set in the fridge. You can do this a day in advance.
3. Cut out circles from the gingerbread and toast them in the toaster (or oven).
4. Cut thin slices of foie gras.
5. Cut the figs into thin slices and cut them into the shape of the foie gras.
6. Cut slices of the same size from the jelly.
7. Place the foie gras on the toast. Place a slice of fig and a piece of jelly on top. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary (and an edible flower).
Recipe from our partner blogger @hap_en_tap