Green Aspargus risotto with smoked Quail legs
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 2 packs of smoked quail legs
- 200 g Arborio rice
- 20 cl dry white wine
- 15 cl fresh cream
- 1 onion
- 60 g parmesan
- 400 g green asparagus
- 1 bunch of wild asparagus
- Vegetable stock (about 15 cl.)
- Cook the green asparagus and the wild asparagus in salted water.
- Peel the onion, chop it and brown it in the oil. When your onion is nice and golden, add the rice and cook until it is translucent.
- Pour in the white wine and cook on a low heat, stirring until it is absorbed. Gradually add the stock, waiting until a small quantity is absorbed each time before adding more, stirring all the while with a spatula. This will take 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, take it off the heat. Add the parmesan and the fresh cream, then mix to obtain a creamy risotto.
- To finish off your risotto, gently stir in the green asparagus cut into pieces.
- Heat the quail legs in a frying pan without adding any fat and prepare the plates.