Carpaccio of avocado and smoked duck breast
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 portion of Smoked Duck Breast, pre-sliced (220 g)
- 2 Avocados
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon olive oil
- A few pine nuts
- Mixed salad leaves
- Salt, pepper
- Peel the avocados, take out the pits and cut into fine slices.
- Season the salad with the vinaigrette (wine vinegar and lemon olive oil).
- Dress the plate, attractively arranging the slices of smoked duck breast in a fan shape with the salad leaves and the slices of avocado.
- Sprinkle your salad with pine nuts and a few drops of wine vinegar.
- As a final touch, brush the slices of duck breast very lightly with lemon oil. This will add a hint of freshness.