Scallop tartare and cured Goose breast
Ingredients for 4 people
• 1 portion of cured goose breast (100g)
• 16 fresh scallops
• 4 artichoke bottoms
• 1 tablespoon of raspberry vinegar
• 1 tablespoon of lemon olive oil
• Hand-harvested sea salt (fleur de sel)
• Freshly ground pepper
• Aromatic herbs
- Cut the scallops and the artichoke bottoms into small cubes and place in a mixing bowl. Season with chopped chives, salt, pepper, raspberry vinegar and lemon olive oil. Toss thoroughly and allow to rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Dress the plates. In a ring 5 cm in diameter, begin by placing 3 slices of cured goose breast on the bottom, add a layer of scallop tartare and repeat the operation one more time.
- Carefully remove the ring and garnish your tartare with the remaining cured goose breast and a sprinkling of aromatic herbs.