Pizza with smoked duck breast & peaches
For the pizza dough:
- 170 g of T45 flour or "special pizza"
- 3 g salt
- 7 g bread yeast
- 100 ml lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil flavored with truffle
For garnish :
- 35 g of heavy cream
- 35 g mascarpone
- salt and pepper
- 1 sachet of special pizza cheese
- 1 pack of smoked duck breast
- 2 Half Peaches in syrup
Pizza dough :
1. Knead all the ingredients. If possible a good 10 minutes with a robot equipped with the kneading tool, being careful that the salt and yeast do not come into contact before kneading.
2. Let the dough grow in a bowl covered with cling film for 1 hour minimum at room temperature.
3. At the end of this time, spread the dough on a baking sheet fitted with a silpat (or baking paper)
1. Brush the dough with the thick crème fraîche + mascarpone mixture.
2. Arrange the smoked duck breast slices and the peach pieces. Then put the cheese.
3. Bake (hot oven at 240 °C) and take out the pizza as soon as it is golden brown
A recipe offered by our partner @dodofairy