Carpaccio of Saint-Jacques, brocolis, lemon and caviar
Ingredients (4 people)
- 12 large scallops
- 30g of Caviar Baeri Classic
- the zest of an lemon
- 4 small broccolis branches
- walnut oil
1. Rinse and very finely cut slices of fresh scallops and place its harmoniously on each plate to form a beautiful round.
2. With a brush, polish each pieces of scallops with walnut oil.
3. Sprinkle with lemon zest and broccoli previously grated.
4. Season with salt and pepper and finally add caviar .
5. Serve ultra chilled.
Recipe proposed by our partner blogger @sarahtatouilledanssacuisine