Home-made pretzel and Iberian products
Ingredients for homemade pretzels :
500g semi-complete flour
1/2 sachet of baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
15cl oat milk
15cl warm water
1. Mix everything together. Knead the dough for 10 minutes. Form a ball and leave to rest under a clean cloth for 2 hours.
2. Divide your dough into 10. Form the pretzels.
3. In a saucepan put 1.5 l of water, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 case of baking soda. Bring to the boil.
4. Dip each pretzel in the water for 30 seconds.
5. Remove, wring out with a cloth. Put the pretzels on a baking tray. Brush with egg yolk or milk. Sprinkle with fleur de sel and sesame seeds.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C
Thanks to @irina_kitchenstories for this homemade pretzel recipe