Pimientos del piquillos stuffed with chorizo
Ingredients for pimientos stuffed with chorizo :
250g ricotta cheese
For the side dish/vinaigrette :
30g pitted green olives
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Remove the skin from the chorizo, cut 3 strips of about 5mm each
2. Chop the chives and basil
3. Put the cheese, corn, chorizo, chives and basil in a bowl. Add a little salt and pepper and mix
4. Put the filling in the pimientos del piquillos. Set aside
5. Chop the olives, add the olive oil, a little salt and pepper and mix.
6. Now it's time to dress the dish!
Discover the step by step video of this recipe for pimientos del piquillos stuffed with chorizo on our youtube channel